Monday, December 17, 2007

Conference dates and venue confirmed!

Hot on the heels of news about the website - we have fantastic news regarding the conference!

I'm absolutely delighted to now confirm the dates and venue for the 2008 Arlis/ANZ conference: "Cultural Connections: MySpace is an ArtSpace"

Dates: Thurs/Fri, 9th and 10th of October 2008 (plus an optional Saturday morning event)
Venue: Queensland State Library

Registrations and a call for papers will open early in the new year.

Minimal details are listed on the current Arlis/ANZ website, including contact details for enquiries, but basically, we are hoping to advertise and manage the conference through the new Arlis/ANZ website - due for full implementation early in the new year.

So stay tuned! The new year promises to be full of exciting developments on both fronts!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hearty congratulations to you Ellen and your happy team, who are members I see. You have created a wonderful webpage and obviously done heaps of work to get the conference up and running for next October. I intend to be there! Thanks for the chance to use the wiki and forum. I will be dropping in and out as often as I can. I have made the ARLIS/ANZ webpage one of my homepages so I don't let you slip into another black hole. Happy Christmas and New Year to you all.

suvarna said...

Nice Blog!!!
Thanks For Great Information .

suvarna said...

Nice Blog!!!
Thanks for Great Information.